Congratulations to DMI! They are on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services. Full Link.
DMI Recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services
Evaluation Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
PUBLISHED WEDNESDAY, JUL. 31, 2013
BETHESDA, Md., July 31, 2013 — /PRNewswire/ — Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, today announced it has been included in Gartner’s first Managed Mobility Services (MMS) Magic Quadrant Report. DMI is positioned for its “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute.”
Gartner definition of the Managed Mobility Services Market: Managed mobility services (MMS) encompass the IT and process services provided by an external service provider (ESP) that are required to: plan, procure, provision, activate, manage and support mobile devices, network services and mobile applications. For this Magic Quadrant, devices include smartphones, tablets and point of service (POS) equipment and the focus is weighted toward the management and support of corporate-owned devices. However, MMS include IT and process services and systems in support of bring your own device (BYOD) practices.
- First Managed Mobility Services Report – The Gartner MQ for MMS included companies that directly deliver organic IT services content to user organizations. The following inclusion criteria were required for the participants:
- IT services portfolios that include the integration of mobility management software, as well as consulting and advisory services related to mobility strategy, mobile devices and mobile software and applications and ongoing management of mobile devices and mobile application releases.
- At least 100,000 mobile devices under management in at least 3 of the 5 geographies identified in the survey.
- DMI offers a comprehensive set of enterprise-class mobile solutions and services that generate business results for its customers, including:
- Mobile Strategy: DMI offers strategic planning, business case justification, and mobile vision and roadmap based on user-centric decision support tools
- Managed Mobility Services: DMI has more than 500,000 devices under management for hundreds of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies—such as BP, Johnson & Johnson, Sears, The Associated Press, and Allergan, and is the largest provider of MMS to the Federal government, with clients including USDA, DISA, FAA and DHS. DMI provides smart device provisioning, roll-out, centralized over-the-air mobile device management mobile app store management, and mobile help desk services.
- Mobile App and Solution Development: DMI has built more than 1,500 mobile apps and sites for hundreds of leading organizations, supporting native, hybrid and HTML5, across every mobile platform. The company’s mobile app solutions group was named the Best Branded App Developer at the 2012 Mobile Entertainment Awards.
- Mobile BI/Analytics: DMI delivers actionable insights and predictive analytics delivered via mobile devices, HTML5 visualizations and BI Dashboards.
- Mobile Security: DMI offers a full range of security options that include Federal-grade hardware-based security, two-factor authentication, secure container, and sophisticated encryption solutions.
- Commitment to Excellence: DMI is one of only a handful of companies that is CMMI L3 appraised for both application development and services, as well as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005, and ISO 20000-1:2011 certified. Our average D&B Open Ratings performance score from our clients is 94/100.
SUPPORTING QUOTES: Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said: “With the ever-increasing usage of mobility devices in the corporate environment, the need for IT and process management services is greater today than ever before. Our end-to-end portfolio of solutions provides our clients with the ability to tap new revenue streams, build customer loyalty and improve employee productivity. DMI is thrilled to be included in the first ever Managed Mobility Services Magic Quadrant from Gartner.”
Gartner Managed Mobility Services Magic Quadrant by Eric Goodness, Gianluca Tramacere, Katja Ruud, July 25, 2013.
About the Magic Quadrant Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About DMI DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services. The company’s commitment to excellence in delivery of its Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity Solutions, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, and Application Development, has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
SOURCE Digital Management, Inc. (DMI)